This listing has been closed and can’t be purchased.
The High Waisted Athleggings
Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: Worn quite a few times, very comfortable, but I'm typically in between sizes, and this top of the leggings tend to roll down on me. Always washed on delicate and hung to dry
We love organic cotton when it comes to clothing, but let's face it, it just doesn't cut when it comes to athleisure wear. Cotton is absorbent and keeps you feeling wet and sweaty. Recycled polyester is a cool concept but it contributes to micro waste (the plastic pills off into micro pieces when you wash them that pollute our oceans), and they don't feel that soft on the skin.
We've finally found the perfect bamboo, organic cotton, spandex blend that is perfect for athletic apparel. Bamboo is terrific at wicking moisture away from the body making it great for sweaty situations like yoga!
- Waistband is 4.5" to prevent squeezing (nobody likes a waistband that feels like it's pinching you!). Waistband sits at the belly button.
- 3" slit pocket on front left side of waistband.
- Flat lock seams sewn with stretch thread to provide extra stretch for mobility and comfort
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility and comfort
XS- 12" waist flat, 9" rise, 28" inseam
S- 13" waist flat, 10" rise, 28" inseam
M- 14" waist flat, 10.5" rise, 28" inseam
L- 15" waist flat, 11" rise, 28.5" inseam
XL- 16" waist flat, 11" rise, 29" inseam
XXL- 17" waist flat, 11.5" rise, 29" inseam
3XL- 18" waist flat, 12" rise, 29" inseam
4XL- 20" waist flat, 13" rise, 29" inseam
- Fabric Content: 60% bamboo 30% organic cotton 10% spandex
- Miakoda Apparel is made ethically in the USA in NYC. Our passion for eco-friendly, cruelty-free, slow fashion has propelled us to source plant-based materials and produce our vegan clothing in fair trade, local factories. Read about our efforts in sustainability. For the latest press and testimonials about our brand, click here.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection